The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today interrupted their tour of Australia to send a heartfelt message of sympathy to the Duchess of Cornwall following the death of her brother Mark Shand in New York.
03 January 2014
HTC has vowed to appeal a UK ban on two of its smartphones for infringing Nokia patents.
04 December 2013
24 November 2013
Internet search giant Google has been accused by a committee of MPs of using "flimsy" excuses for its failure to crack down on illegal downloads.
26 September 2013
14 September 2013
A top lawyer at one of the City’s most prestigious firms hurled himself in front of a Tube train after suffering from work related stress, an inquest today heard.
12 September 2013
This is about power. The power relationship between big business and big government has long been a tense one because both know they need each other — but rather resent the fact. It is not a love match, but a marriage of convenience which has to be made to work.
22 July 2013
15 July 2013
The House rules are a set of rules that will help ensure the standard.co.uk community remains a safe and welcoming community for everyone who participates.
25 February 2010
- Father in New Malden child deaths tragedy 'beyond shock' as he flies back to UK
- Real Madrid prepare lucrative deal to beat Liverpool in race for Chelsea's Ashley Cole
- Mark Shand: Duchess of Cornwall's brother dead after fall in New York
- Victim of stabbing in Mortlake tapas restaurant was member of Fiennes family
- Worst dressed celebrities: Who dressed like a dog's dinner this week? We show and tell...
- Nigel Farage insists Ukip posters are not racist even if they upset 'chattering classes'
- David Cameron accused of fostering division by claiming Britain is a Christian country
- Tube boss accuses RMT of being stuck in past after union votes for new strikes
- Cardinal slams 'alarmist' immigration rhetoric on Ukip poster campaign
- London hairdresser 'targeted by North Korean embassy officials over Kim Jong-un discount'
- Three injured after ceiling collapses at Virgin Active gym in west London
- The Standard leads rush to adopt a .London web address
- Joan as Police Woman, Village Underground - music review
- Owner of 'worst hotel in Britain' banned after mice move in